Vehicle Test Bench
ACD-3T/10T/15T/18T vehicle test bench (hereinafter referred to as the test bench) is suitable for speed test and durability test of various types of automobiles with rated bearing mass not greater than 3T, 10T, 15T, 18T, and can meet the test of front-wheel drive vehicles require.
When test the vehicle, put the driving wheel of the inspected vehicle on the roller of the test bench, and the rotating wheel drives the roller to rotate. The rotational speed sensor installed on the test bench converts the rotational speed of the roller into a pulse signal, and then calculates. The linear velocity of the surface, and the data value is displayed. Test data can be saved, edited and generate report to print out.
The test bench is mainly composed of a host table, a lift device, a sensor, a control system, an industrial computer, a computer display, and a printer. Mainly used in testing stations, automobile factories, schools, driving schools, etc.
Support OEM, please contact us for details.
|Rated load bearing mass( kg)|
|Speedometer inspection range（Km/h）||0～120|
Use air pressure（Mpa）
Solenoid valve power supply
|AC 220 V 50 Hz||AC 220 V 50 Hz||AC 220 V 50 Hz|
AC 220 V 50 Hz
|Roller size （d×l（mm））||Φ190×850||Φ190×1150||Φ190×1150||Φ320×1350|
|Roller inner width × outer width（mm）||700×2400||700×3000||700×3000||700×3400|
- According to the testing requirements, it can be adapted to the testing requirements of the working condition method.
- All vehicle loading decelerate working condition method detection.
- Measure the time and distance the car takes to glide at a given speed.
- Measure the time and distance the car takes to accelerate at a given speed.
- Vehicle speed test.
- Vehicle mileage test.
- Measure the rated torque working condition.
- Measure the rated power working condition.
- Measure the output power of the chassis at constant speed.
- Measure constant torque chassis output power.
- Measure tire output power.
- The power can be tested at multiple speed points, and the speed relationship curve can be displayed.
- Anti-drag experiment of chassis (rack) power loss.
- It can detect fuel consumption/electricity consumption per 100 kilometers (additional fuel consumption meter/electricity consumption meter).
- Vehicle pollutant emission detection (replacement emission detector).
It can be used in testing stations (with diagnostic ccanner), vehicle factories, schools, driving schools, etc.
It provides the school with an automobile test bench program, and students of automobile related majors can use our automobile test bench to practice, train and master relevant knowledge points and skills, which greatly improves the teaching quality and efficiency of the school.