Viehicle Pollutant Emission Detection
ISO/GB Tester 900
Vehicle detection stations use ISO/GB Tester 900 to check vehicle emission systems. When the amount of pollution emitted by the vehicle exceeds a set standard, the malfunction light will illuminate and an alarm will sound. In this case, ISO/GB Tester 900 must be used for testing.
Our company’s ISO/GB tester 900 conforms to the OBDII protocol and meets the requirements of international standards. All cars with OBDII interface can be tested.
Our company’s ISO/GB Tester 900 is portable, innovative in design and excellent in performance. It is a new generation of automotive intelligent diagnostic equipment tailored for customers. Based on the Android operating system, it is an industrial tablet with a “drop-proof, waterproof and dust-proof” 8-inch LED capacitive touch screen. The ISO/GB Tester 900 is the ideal product for true hassle-free, offering greater flexibility for vehicle detection stations.
The ISO/GB Tester 900 system consists of two parts:
- ISO/GB Tester 900 Tablet Device — Central Processing Unit and Monitor as Diagnostic System
- Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI) — Device used to access and obtain vehicle data
- Read vehicle information.
- Read Fault Code
- Read Freeze Frame
- Read Data Stream
- I/M Readiness
- Catalyst Monitor, sensor monitoring, etc.
- Operating system: Android 7.0
- Processor: 1.5G Hz x4 Cortex A7 Quad Core
- Memory :3G+32G low-power integrated storage
- Display :8 inches 1024*768 visible in sunlight
Touch screen fully tempered capacitive touch screen
- Camera: rear 13 million pixels, front 5 million
Basic functions: 2G/3G/Bluetooth/GPS/WIFI
- Battery: 11000mAh
- Size: 256X159X23mm(L x W x H)
- Weight :860g
- Environmental test： Military-grade three-
- proof tablet: anti-drop, waterproof, dustproof
- Supported protocols :ISO 9142, ISO 14230, ISO15765, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, etc.
Detection Stations ，Maintenance Stations.